Monday, March 10, 2014

TWO WEEKS DOWN

And I have not had time to do an update.

I'm still trying to balance life against film school and my online school. In total I am taking 23 credit hours. Oh my God, it's daunting seeing that number like that. 23! Well I am certainly behind schedule with my online school. Film school is going great and in two weeks I have learned and done so much. I have even shot a short film with a super 8. I sure hope the lighting was right. The film has been sent off to be developed and I'm anxious to get it back so I can figure out how to edit it all together. So over the next two weeks I will post the following:

My first scene breakdown

My first storyboard

My first short drama about a moment of fear in my life.... "My Monster and ME"

My 20 still photos that tell a picture

My four super 8 ideas

My storyboard for the first super 8 that I shot..... "Hushabye"

My shot list for my first super 8

Pictures of my equipment that the school has been giving to us

My second scene breakdown

I think that pretty much wraps up everything I haven't had time to post about just yet. Film school has been great. The students and faculty at SFI are awesome and I know this was a great decision. I am tired. I am anxious. I am a bit stressed. These are not overwhelming me..........yet!
#chasethedream #filmschool #filmstudent @SEAFilmStudent 

No comments:

Post a Comment