Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A STILL STORY

In twenty photos....

This was the assignment we had to turn in today. Pretty simple thing. Take 20 photos and arrange them to tell a story. I had a bunch of ideas for this. I decided to go with the following photos:
























There's the photos! Initially, most people were like "oh, okay he's just documenting a grocery shopping trip". Some were even like "I thought it was just going to be a boring display of shopping, grocery shopping at that which no one likes to do!". Wrong! I'm glad I was able to twist it up at the end by giving the food away to a homeless gentleman at the park next to Pike's Place Market there in Seattle. I figured since I have a chance to make a group of people look at photos that maybe I can inspire a little bit of something in regards to helping others. I believe it's important. I made a friend for that moment in the end of the photos. That moment is now frozen in time! He was actually playing Sudoku which is way beyond my intelligence level! Mad props to him! We just discussed how beautiful the area was and that if you're gonna sit in a park and play some Sudoku that it might as well be a park with a beautiful view. He went on to tell me a bit about the boats and barges that enter and exit the area through that part of the Puget Sound and how thats what he used to do until he was laid off.

Appreciate what you have and remember to be good peoples out there in the world because #thestruggleisreal and we all need to #payitforward

#chasethedream #filmschool #filmstudent @SEAFilmStudent

2 comments:

  1. Bruh, as cool as your still story is, I'm kinda disappointed you didn't provide the guy with the ingredients to make Taco Dogs!! Miss and Love ya man. Hope you're enjoying Seattle as much as the pictures and projects show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seattle needs a Chicago style taco dog stand! Miss and love ya too.

      Delete